Rules and regulations for our mutual safety:
- 1. Please limit number of people arriving at dealership to 2 per visit.
- 2. When you arrive, call into Sterne Acura and we will allow you to enter the Client Centre 1 vehicle at a time.
- 3. We will sanitize your keys, steering wheel, shift knob, door handles and cover them with plastic and ask you to stand on a designated spot at a distance from all employees.
- 4. Your advisor will walk around your vehicle to ensure we address all your servicing needs. They will also keep you informed about your vehicle through-out the day.
- 5. We are limiting the amount of people at the dealership. Should you decide to wait within our lounge, please inform us prior to your appointment so we can limit the amount of people at our dealership.
- 6. When your vehicle is complete, we will text and email you a copy of your invoice with the option of mobile payment, which we recommend.
- 7. When you arrive for pick up, we will provide you a sanitized driver's compartment and your keys in a fresh plastic bag. Your repair order should be already emailed to you.
I understand that these are extraordinary times and that Sterne Acura will go out of their way to ensure my personal safety. I have answered the COVID-19 questions honestly to ensure the mutual safety of myself, Sterne Acura employees and our local community.
I hereby authorize the repair work as well as the necessary materials as shall be agreed upon with my Service Advisor and hereby grant you and/or your employees’ permission to operate the vehicle herein described on highways or elsewhere for the purpose of testing and/or inspection. An express mechanic’s lien is hereby acknowledged on the above vehicles and secure the amount of repair hereto. Dealer is not responsible for unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipments beyond the dealer's control nor for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in vehicle in case of fire, theft or any other caused beyond our control. I understand because of the no-touch service resulting from the Provincial social distancing direction I am unable to receive a copy of the estimated cost until speaking to a service advisor on the phone
YOU WILL BE CALLED AND PROVIDED AND ESTIMATE BEFORE ANY WORK IS PERFORMED, UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CASH AS A SAFETY PRECAUTION , ONLY CREDIT OR DEBIT WILL BE ACCEPTED.