Dear Sterne Acura Clients,
We are constantly adapting to the ever changing environment, here are some of changes we have currently implemented:
- Advising all employees to stay home if they have traveled outside the country or who are not feeling well.
- We are asking customers to assist our prevention efforts further by not coming to the dealership if they have traveled outside the country or are generally not feeling well and asking them to fill our our check in forms prior to coming to dealership.
- We have smaller teams working to ensure social distancing.
- Thorough sanitizing has become the norm and personal protective equipment has been provided to our workers.
- Department personnel are isolated from other departments and interactions are kept to a minimum.
- Contactless Service Appointments SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO
- Curbside Parts Pick-up SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO
- Sales Department is Open by Appointment Only and Online SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO
How do our Contactless Service Appointments work?
When you arrive please pull up to side of dealership:
- A Service Assistant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle to check you in.
- You will be directed to bring vehicle into Client Center 1 vehicle and customer at a time and you will leave keys in vehicle.
- You will be directed to stand on designated spot within Client Center while Service Assistant disinfects car and Service Advisor will go over appointment details with you.
- You have arranged alternative transportation (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle.
While you’re away:
- We will disinfect your vehicle (Please note: this is not a detail).
- Our Service Advisor will call you to finalize paperwork and obtain final authorization.
- While we forgo a signature on the work order, the Service Advisor will note the time, date and your authorization
- Our technicians will perform requested services
- We will send a copy of invoice over text and email and provide option for mobile payment. Your advisor will be available to answer all your questions and review your paperwork by phone.
- We will re-disinfect your vehicle and advise you that it is ready for pickup
When you arrive back at the dealership:
- Please give us a call and notify us that you have arrived
- We will bring out your fully disinfected keys
- Your invoice will be sent electronically
How does Curbside Parts Pick-Up work?
- Please Call or Text our Parts Department to place an order, arrange for payment and curbside pick-up.
- Please proceed to dealership and call to notify us of your arrival.
- We will bring out parts and receipt directly to trunk.
- You drive away with parts in trunk without ever having to leave the vehicle!
Please call into the dealership at 905-841-1400 and we will direct you on how to proceed.
Sales by Appointment Only or Brand New Online Function!
Our sales department is open and available to you, but by appointment only. We ask that anyone wishing to come to the dealership for further inquiry about a New or Used vehicle please contact us and arrange a time for you to stop by. We would be happy to accommodate you!
If you want to remain distant we have a new tool for you to build you own deal right from the comfort of your own home!