We here at Sterne Acura have been closely monitoring all developments regarding COVID-19 and are doing everything in our power to help protect our clients and our staff.
- Updated April 3th 2021
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we can no longer accommodate walk-in traffic at our dealership.
- Our Sales and Service Departments will be open by appointment or walk in.
- We have to keep under 25% person capacity within the dealership and the proper capacity limit is displayed on the door when you enter the dealership.
- Our Parts Department will be available by Curb-Side pickup only. Please contact our parts department by calling 905-841-1400 for more details.
- Masks must be worn within dealership at all times.
We ask all visitors of Sterne Acura to please fill out our Contactless Check-In Forms prior to arriving at the dealership. Please click one of the links below to fill out either our Sales or Service check-in forms. Once this has been filled in we will be notified and can safely move forward with our scheduled appointment.
- Access to Service Department is solely through Client Center.
- Please inform us prior to your appointment if you wish you wait at the dealership, need a courtesy car, use our shuttle service or have alternate transportation arranged.
- We have limited the capacity of our service lounge and schedule patrons accordingly.
- Our shuttle service is not currently running at the moment.
- If you bring your vehicle in for service, all touchpoints will be disinfected upon your arrival and prior to your pick-up.
- We have a concierge attendant that will direct where to park and stand to ensure proper social distancing within Client Center. To limit capacity within Client Center we may ask you to queue in your vehicle outside until someone leaves.
- We are equipped to provide you with quotes, completed work orders and collect payment at a distance and with zero paperwork. All information can be provided to you over email and text and you have the ability to make a payment through your smart device.
- If you cannot make it to the dealership within the hours defined, please give us the opportunity to accommodate your timing. However we will not remain open before 7:30am and beyond 8pm as stated by Ontario guidelines.
- Access to Sales Showroom is solely through automatic sliding doors at the North/East corner of dealership.
- Our Sales Consultants will not accompany you on test drives and the vehicles will be sanitized before and after every test drive.
- We sanitize all vehicles within showroom after each demonstration.
- We are equipped to provide you with quotes, vehicle purchase agreements and deposits at a distance and with zero paperwork. Ask your Sales Consultant for more information on how we can assist you.
- If you cannot make it to the dealership within the hours defined, please give us the opportunity to accommodate your timing. However we will not remain open beyond 8pm as stated by Ontario guidelines.
- Access to the Parts Department can be done through call, text, email or by placing an order.
- We are equipped for you to purchase parts remotely. Please ask any of our Parts Advisors for more details.
- When you arrive to pick-up your order, please notify us of your arrival and we will deliver the parts out to your vehicle with minimal contact.
- Our dealership is adhering to best practices and guidelines set forth by the WHO as well as local public health authorities.
- Physical barriers have been installed within all offices to provide additional protection for clients and staff.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Our cleaning staff has increased the frequency of cleaning/disinfecting all public touchpoints such as door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at our dealership
- Our workstations are disinfected after every customer visit.
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We are instructing staff that have traveled to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- The total number of staff working at the dealership at any given time has been reduced.
Thank you for taking the time to look into our COVID-19 protocols. Should you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]