The Car Wash Attendant/Concierge assists in the service department. This position maintains the cleanliness and organization of the service department and service vehicles.
Responsibilities also include the safe transportation of all dealership/customer vehicles.
· Wash service and customer's vehicles in a timely manner
· Greet and check-in customer's service vehicles
· Perform walkaround Inspect vehicles for damage
· Safely transport clients to and from destinations with dealership shuttle as requested
· Catalogue and store keys
· Organize vehicles in service parking lot
· Perform daily inspection of lot for unlocked vehicles and lot security
· Ensure the lot is arranged, organized and free from litter and debris
· Maintain walkway accessibility
· Must be able to drive manual transmission
· Valid Ontario G Driver's License
· Current clean driver's abstract
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
· Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
· Available to work evenings and weekend (Saturday)
Feel free to fill out the application form or email Richard Mascarenhas at: firstname.lastname@example.org.