Sterne Acura is currently looking for a licensed Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification, Class A-310S
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated individual with a positive attitude (Experience Preferred). Must have a valid Driver's license and clean drivers abstract. Is able to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles, customer friendly and engaging personality, must have you own tools and safety shoes, have knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment and the ability to operate all auto repair tools.
Permanent Full Time position with a flat rate of $30 to $34 + Bonus structure.
- Diagnosing and repairing problems relating to mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention and detail.
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Communicate directly with Shop Foreman and Service Advisors so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs. Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
- Complete all Acura E-Learning courses assigned at the specified completion date.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong product knowledge
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Automotive dealership experience
- Valid automotive service Technician of Qualification, Class A, 310-S
- Valid G Driver's License for Ontario
We can offer you:
- Competitive wages
- A positive work environment
- A dealership offering permanent full time position
- Benefit program
- Management support
- Team atmosphere
- Training programs
Qualified applicants feel free to fill out an application form or call Richard Mascarenhas at 905-841-1400 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org