Automotive Apprentice Technician
Sterne Acura is currently looking for an Automotive Apprentice Technician to join the Service Department.
The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years experience as na Automotive Apprentice Technician. Honda or Acura experience is an asset! We offer great compensation plans and training to help you succeed!
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 - 5 years experience working as an Automotive Apprentice Technician.
- A valid "G" Driver's license with a clean driving abstract.
- Registered apprentice with the Ontario College of Trades.
- Available to work shifts including Saturday and evenings as needed.
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicle.
We offer competitive hourly wages, training and development courses and we believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals.
Feel free to fill out the application form or email Richard Mascarenhas at: firstname.lastname@example.org.